česky english deutsch <<< >>>

Tabor thirteen places

Hiking path Tábor-Příběnice: Harrachovka

The hiking path on the left bank of river Lužnice to Příběnice began to develop in 1895. It was called Harrachova cesta. The whole path was completed in 1899. In June 1901 there was built Harrach’s summer house, which was disappearing in the 1950s. In 1960s there was on the opposite bank built the Harrachovka restaurant, which was close down in 1990s and open again in 1999. Today is there camping side at the river Lužnice. Near is the footbridge by Harrachovka from 1940. The original footbridge was built in 1920, but it was demolished.

Harrachova besídka

Harrachova besídka

Lávka u Harrachovky

Lávka u Harrachovky

GPS position

N 49° 24.526', E 14° 37.779'
[GPX]

[MAPY.CZ]

Contact

Město Tábor
Ing. Michala Svitáková
Tel.:381 486 497
e-mail:michala.svitakova@mutabor.cz
http://www.taborcz.eu