česky english deutsch polski <<<

Frenštátsko

Iron hammers

The oldest history Frenstat pod is steeped in ambiguity. This is because very few surviving documents from 1300 to 1600. There have been a record of important events for economic, social and personal (register), but all sorts of calamities were destroyed. From the 14th century. was preserved on Frenstat anything from the 15th century. is preserved only Czech parchment certificate of urban privileges Protaziem Bishop (1467). 16th st. survived four parchments and thorough book with several smaller records. Not among charter frenštátských mills. The oldest written reports permanently placed first ironworks in the Ostrava to Frenštát pod, just the confluence row. Lomné with Lubina. The new iron-mill was built on the spot where he had been iron-mill existed. Hamr disappeared after 50 years of circa. 1600. Later (r. 1885) there was a textile factory Bumbalových families. Termination famous iron mills is unclear and the exact causes are not known.

GPS position

N 49° 33.213', E 18° 12.184'
[GPX]

[MAPY.CZ]

Contact

Geopark Podbeskydí / Občanské sdružení Hájenka
Ing. Dalibor Kvita
Tel.:604526114
e-mail:hajenka@centrum.cz
http://