česky english deutsch polski <<<

Kravařsko

The former castle, Hukovice

Hukovice is the name of a local municipality Bartošovice. It is first mentioned r. 1398 as Hukowitz, later as Hukowic, Haukowicz, Hausdorff, Hannsdorff or Hukowitze. Czech Hukovice name is first recalled r. 1872nd

Originally a Gothic fortress built sometime around Reisenburgů r. 1447, was rebuilt in the years 1697–1704 by John Ernest Tetzlem on comfortable ground baroque castle and Czeike in pos. 19th century. Classicist adjusted for one-storey building. Lock character had a medium-sized country seat of the lower nobility and architecturally somehow excel. After r. 1945 was due to war damage to significant adjustments.

GPS position

N 49° 39.063', E 18° 1.291'
[GPX]

[MAPY.CZ]

Contact

Geopark Podbeskydí / Občanské sdružení Hájenka
Ing. Dalibor Kvita
Tel.:604526114
e-mail:hajenka@centrum.cz
http://