česky english deutsch polski >>>

Kravařsko

The former castle Stary Jicin

Under the enclosing wall of church. Vaclav is a subtle story, brizolit plastered building of a former castle. He had in the years 1724 – 1726 to build the then owner of the estate starojického AK Zeno of Danhausenu. Since r. 1772 belonged to the chateau of Seilern. Then came the serfs hard times – some were imprisoned and punished worked in handcuffs when repairing roads. The castle is at the time officiated only in German.

The original appearance of the castle:-storey baroque building with a two-arm outdoor staircase. Cornices balustrade adorned with allegorical statues. Here also brought back the castle builder part of the furniture from the old castle. The castle was connected to the adjoining church covered porch. The castle belonged to a beautiful garden with rare trees. Part of the sculptures of saints from Hranice sculptor Gallas, located at the entrance of the alley leading to Arend. U mansion stood greenhouse fountain.

GPS position

N 49° 34.600', E 17° 57.668'
[GPX]

[MAPY.CZ]

Contact

Geopark Podbeskydí / Občanské sdružení Hájenka
Ing. Dalibor Kvita
Tel.:604526114
e-mail:hajenka@centrum.cz
http://