česky english deutsch polski <<<

Kravařsko

Starojice Arenda

Storey building with a mansard roof stands alone in the hillside town in the former manor garden at the boundary between the Old and the village Jičína raj. The concept Arenda is of Latin origin and means rent or lease type, in which the land is not used, but take it from him and benefits on the basis of the work involved arendátora; word is also a pub, tavern. The building was built in the lower part of the castle garden in r. 1726 as the seat of the supreme office, which originally had the right guttural, which the town of Stary Jicin won in the 18th century. He later served as a granary and flats estate director and his subordinates. V r. 1875, when the castle was sold Starojický, was adapted into a mansion dwelling. R. building burned down in 1941 and fell victim to the flames the remains of former suzerain archive filing. The owner of the estate Gabriela caste then gave the subject an overhaul to provide a new roof covering, however, r. 1947 it was confiscated. Until now, the building is used for agricultural purposes and deteriorating.

GPS position

N 49° 34.545', E 17° 57.923'
[GPX]

[MAPY.CZ]

Contact

Geopark Podbeskydí / Občanské sdružení Hájenka
Ing. Dalibor Kvita
Tel.:604526114
e-mail:hajenka@centrum.cz
http://