česky english deutsch polski <<< >>>

Welcome to CHKO Beskydy

Halenkov

The Vsetínská Bečva river, which separates the Vsetínské vrchy hills and the Javorníky mountains flows through the village. The Church of the Exultation of the Holy Cross dates from 1788. The wooden bell tower in the Dinotice valley, the mid-17th century manor house with its stone coat-of-arms of the Illésházy family and the well-known bell foundry are all points of interest. The local countryside is a mosaic of woods, meadows and pasture and is home to a number of rare plants and animals. Hiking and cycling trails lead up to the ridges of the Javorníky and Vsetínské vrchy hills. Extensive beech tree woods have been preserved on Makyta (923 m above sea-level).

GPS position

N 49° 19.044', E 18° 8.849'
[GPX]

[MAPY.CZ]

Contact

Actaea
Mgr.Kateřina Kočí
Karlovice
Tel.:777044758
e-mail:info@actaea.cz
http://www.actaea.cz