česky english deutsch <<< >>>

Welcome to the Educational Trail Pernink!

The Holy Trinity Church

Stop situation in the map

A Baroque church from 1714–1716, which replaced the former, somewhat lower lying wooden Church of St. Anne built for miners in 1538. Near the church stands a statue of Jesus atop a globe and a partially preserved memorial to Johann Alois Renner, a prominent native of Pernink.

The Church of the Holy Trinity in 1899

The Holy Trinity Church around 1930

The interior of the church before World War II

The present appearance of the church

Useful information

GPS position

N 50° 21.955', E 12° 47.064'
[GPX]

[MAPY.CZ]