česky english deutsch <<< >>>

Sklářská stezka II – okolím Železnorudska

Jezerní chalupy, Oberseeglashütten

According to records in the chronicle of Hojsova Stráž, glassworks called Oberseeglashütten were situated in Jezerní chalupy in 1750. There were fifteen cottages, one gamekeeper´s lodge and three dominical cottages here in the 19th century. Records of glassworks appear again in about 1790. The glass smelters could be in operation as late as the 19th century. They were owned by W. Schündler and later got in the possession of Hafenbrädl´s fa­mily.

Useful information

Important information:

GPS position

N 49° 11.388', E 13° 11.511'



Město Železná Ruda
Milan Kříž