česky english deutsch polski <<< >>>

Vrbno pod Pradědem

History

History

Gold has been mined in the Vrbno region for centuries, first written about in 1097. A settlement was founded here in the 13th century. The Silesian Lords of Vrbno leased Bruntal Castle and the surrounding estate including the territory of today’s town of Vrbno in the mid-15th century. During the 19th century, industry began to undergo substantial development.

GPS position

N 50° 7.247', E 17° 22.944'
[GPX]

[MAPY.CZ]

Contact

Actaea - společnost pro přírodu a krajinu
Kateřina Kočí
Karlovice 279, 79323
Tel.:+420 777 044 758
e-mail:info@actaea.cz
http://actaea.cz