česky english deutsch polski <<< >>>

Naučná stezka Říčansko

ZŠ a MŠ Raškovice

Basic information The oldest school building was originally the authority building of a count estate. The local names for Dvorek and Folvark can be taken as evidence for the court existence in Raškovice which was also the summer residence of the Pražmů counts. An urban school was founded in 1923 being the first village school in the Frýdek district. Many children attended the school even from far-away villages. Its name was changed to the eight-year secondary school in 1953. The new school building with a gym extended the school in 1961. The reconstruction of the old building to its current state (dining hall and workshops) finished in 1972. A corridor connecting the new and the old building was built five years later together with a greenhouse and a small gym. A forest lecture hall is right next to the school and it was a gift from Forests of the Czech Republic. Further reconstruction of the dining hall, kitchen and playground took place in 2009. On the Day of the Earth 2012, the seventh grade pupils who took part in the project called „Green place for education and relaxation“ added a few benches in the park in front of the school. Close to the school, there is a kindergarten with a library, Small Gallery of Raškovice and the Raškovice Memorial where we can learn more about the history of the parish.

Useful information

Contact information Regional Authority of the Moravian-Silesian Region Department of the Environment and Agriculture 28. října 117, 702 18 Ostrava www.kr-moravskoslezsky.cz Phone: +420 595 622 297

Raškovice Basic School and Kindergarten Raškovice 18 739 07 Raškovice Written by Hana Juřicová, Raškovice Basic School and Kindergarten

GPS position

N 49° 59.377', E 14° 41.971'



Muzeum Říčany
Kateřina Čiháková
Tel.:323 603 161