česky english deutsch <<< >>>

Historical sights


The massive Church of the Assumption of the Virgin Mary stand on the Vyskeř basalt hill (465 m). It was rebuilt in 1914–1915 in pseudoromantic style. Wooden bell tower stay in the vicinity of church. It was built in its present form around 1750. It served the original Gothic tabernacle (preserved only portal) destroyed in early of 20th century.

An interesting feature is the annual hill climb races tractors (under the name Magnificent Men fabulous machines), organized the May first in the village on Saturday.

GPS position

N 50° 31.800', E 15° 9.558'



Geopark UNESCO Český ráj
Jiří Vlasák