česky english deutsch <<< >>>

ČGS South Bohemia

Sviny

The village of Sviny is located in the district of Tábor. It represents one of a few villages around the Borkovická Marshland which shows the rural baroque elements. The first written reference to the village is from 1379. Thanks to a beautiful village green with a church and a small fishpond in the middle, the village offers a perfect atmosphere of the old-time Czech countryside.

GPS position

N 49° 11.216', E 14° 38.141'
[GPX]

[MAPY.CZ]

Contact

Česká geografická společnost
Mgr. Petra Karvánková, Ph.D.
Katedra geografie PF JU v Českých Budějovicích, Jeronýmova 10, 371 15 České Budějovice
Tel.:+420 387 773 063
e-mail:karvikus@seznam.cz
http://