česky english deutsch <<< >>>

ČGS South Bohemia

Blue House

The Blue House is the fourth stop on the Terčino Valley themed trail. It is the second oldest building in this park (preceded by Lázničky). The Blue House was plotted in the plan as early as in 1770, but was finally built-up with a different plan view in the early 19th century (in 1803). The Countess Therese Buquoy was spending her summer months here until 1817. Despite not being the oldest building in the park, only the ruins of this building have preserved to the present day. The house is located right by the Stropnice river between Lázničky and an artificial waterfall.

GPS position

N 48° 46.854', E 14° 45.281'
[GPX]

[MAPY.CZ]

Contact

Česká geografická společnost
Mgr. Petra Karvánková, Ph.D.
Katedra geografie PF JU v Českých Budějovicích, Jeronýmova 10, 371 15 České Budějovice
Tel.:+420 387 773 063
e-mail:karvikus@seznam.cz
http://